Post Layouts for Gutenberg
- Version: 1.2.2
- Last updated: 10 months ago
- Active installations: 500+
- WordPress Version: 4.8 or higher
- Tested up to: 5.4.4
- PHP Version: 5.6 or higher
Post Layouts for Gutenberg is a Gutenberg add-on with a bunch of additional style for post layouts that contains unique templates for presentation. This is a standalone Gutenberg solution to give wow design possibility for your blog posts with clean design and full responsive layout.
You can say that Post Layouts will be your Ultimate Post Layouts Builder for new Gutenberg Editor.
Live Demo | Documentation
Features of Post Layouts for Gutenberg
- 2 Grid Templates
- 3 List Templates
- Up to 4 column support with Grid Layout
- Option to show/hide multiple post meta
- Easy to install, use and customize
- Clean code, layout and design
- Fully responsive for any devices
- ‘Read More’ text option to choose and change
- Order by – Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, A → Z, Z → A
- Featured Image Style – Landscape, Square
Why choose Post Layouts for your Gutenberg Project?
We carefully researched over minimum requirements of any type of blog page presentation. And then created list of options to provide that flexibility to new Gutenberg users. Yes, it’s free for everyone and you can see the instant result with the Gutenberg Editor while updating your changes with the options.
We provided all possible options with this
Post Layouts for Gutenberg plugin. So, from beginner level user of Gutenberg to any kind of experts, bloggers and freelancers can use this stand alone solution to show WordPress posts in different styles.
Post Layouts Pro for Gutenberg
- 10 Grid Templates
- 5 List Templates
- Social Share Icon Style
- CodeCanyon Quality Code Standards
- More Typography Options (Coming soon)
- More Post Layouts Templates (Coming soon)
Buy Post Layouts Pro for Gutenberg on CodeCanyon
Where this Post Layouts useful?
- Showcase yours posts with any post and page
- Filter category and present other blog posts as related post within post content
- Showcase your blog posts with categorized way in any single page
- Easy to share your posts on social media via one click
We’re active for the any kind of support and feature request. Please contact us at [email protected]
Other Gutenberg AddOns
- Timeline Blocks for Gutenberg
- Blocks Kit – Gutenberg Blocks for Freelancers
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload the
post-layoutsfolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the post-layouts.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your computer.
- Install and activate the Gutenberg WordPress plugin.
- Activate the
Post LayoutsWordPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use Post Layouts blocks from ‘Post Layouts by Techeshta’ Gutenberg block registered category on your next page or post.
- How do I start using Gutenberg?
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, you’ll need a Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme.
- Should I use Gutenberg on my live site?
The new block editor is still very much in active development and is not recommended for production website just yet.
- Is Post Layouts for Gutenberg free to use?
Post Layouts for Gutenbergcore features are absolutely free to use anywhere.
- Where can I ask for help?
Please reach out via the official support forum on WordPress.org.