Events Shortcodes & Templates Addon For The Events Calendar
- Version: 1.7
- Last updated: 4 days ago
- Active installations: 10,000+
- WordPress Version: 4.0 or higher
- Tested up to: 5.6
- PHP Version: 5.6 or higher
📅 Events Shortcodes & Templates For The Events Calendar
Best addon for The Events Calendar plugin (free version by Modern Tribe) to show your events anywhere inside your page or post using events shortcode builder or Gutenberg blocks. This events calendar addon also provides free stunning events list design templates in which you can select custom colors and fonts.
The Events Calendar plugin has 800,000+ active users. You can extend this famous free plugin features by using this Events Shortcodes and Templates addon that provides events template design and shortcode options.
✨ A Must Use Addon For The Events Calendar Plugin
- Create/Post events by using WordPress most powerful calendar plugin – 🔗 The Events Calendar.
- Install this calendar extension and it will provide a functionality to extend the design of your events listing page via gorgeous events design templates.
- Use flexible block or events calendar shortcode builder feature of this events calendar extension to show your upcoming events or past events anywhere inside your any page or post.
[events-calendar-templates category="all" template="default" style="style-1" date_format="default" start_date="" end_date="" limit="10" order="ASC" hide-venue="no" time="future" socialshare="no"]
You can easily customize the design of your events list with custom colors and fonts using easy settings panel.
🔥 Free v/s Pro Version Demos
Free Version Demos
🔗 Events List
🔗 Events Timeline
🔗 Events Minimal List
Premium Version Demos
🔗 Events Grid
🔗 Events Masonry
🔗 Events Carousel
🔗 Events Slider
🔗 Events Accordion
🔗 Events Calendar
🔗 Events by Organizer
🔗 Events by Venue
Now customize event single page with custom colors and layout by using
🔗 Event Single Page Templates Addon For The Events Calendar.
🛒 Buy Pro Version
⚡ Plugin Features
- 🆓 Easiest Design Settings Panel
↳ Events Addons
↳ Shortcodes & Template
↳ Common Settings
- 🆓 Custom Colors & Fonts
- 🆓 Powerful Shortcode Generator
(You can show your upcoming or past events on any page/post. You can easily generate the shortcode by clicking on events calendar templates icon inside your classic visual editor. It also supports Gutenberg, simply add events block on any page.)
- 🆓 Compatible With Elementor
- 🆓 Compatible With Visual Composer
- 🆓 Choose Any Date Format
- 🆓 Order Events ASC/DESC
- 🆓 Responsive Designs
- 🆓 List Layout
- 🆓 Timeline Layout
- 💳 Grid Layout (PRO)
- 💳 Masonry Layout (PRO)
- 💳 Carousel Layout (PRO)
- 💳 Slider Layout (PRO)
- 💳 Accordion Layout (PRO)
- 💳 Calendar Layout (PRO)
- 💳 Events by Organizer (PRO)
- 💳 Events by Venue (PRO)
- 💳 Events Category Filters Inside Masonry (PRO)
- 💳 Show Only Featured Events (PRO)
- 💳 Events Schema SEO Support (PRO)
- 💳 Premium Design & Settings (PRO)
- 💳 Quick Premium Support (PRO)
😎 Who’s Behind
This plugin is not developed by or affiliated with “The Events Calendar” official plugin & its parent company Modern Tribe, Inc. It is a third party addon that provides extra features to remove this free plugin limitations.
🔗 Cool Plugins is a team of experienced WordPress plugin developers who manages this addon/plugin. Here are a few words about company:-
- 7+ years WordPress plugin development experience.
- 20+ free and premium WordPress plugins released.
- 400000+ plugins downloads.
- 70K+ active websites are using our plugins.
We provide cool solutions to remove famous plugins limitations!
✍ Special THANKS!
Special thanks to famous The Events Calendar plugin authors and its parent company Modern Tribe, Inc. for creating an awesome plugin for events management.
Check Our Other Addons For The Events Calendar
🔗 The Events Calendar Single Event Details Page Templates Addon
🔗 The Events Calendar Search Addon
🔗 The Events Calendar Countdown Addon
All of these addons are not developed by or affiliated with The Events Calendar (by Modern Tribe) team, these are third party addons for The Events Calendar and they add extra features inside The Events Calendar free plugin.
This plugin provides 1 block.
Events Shortcodes & Templates Addon For The Events Calendar
There are 3 ways to install Events Shortcodes and Templates Addon.
- Automatically install our plugin via WordPress admin panel:- Open your WordPress website admin panel and go to Plugins > Click Add New & search Events Calendar Templates at here > Here you will find our plugin > Now click on install button > After this you will see an activate button > Just activate it to use Events Calendar Templates inside your website
- Install via Zip file:- In this method first you need to download our plugin from WordPress plugins directory. Download Events Calendar Templates. After this inside your WP-admin panel, click on Plugins > Add New > Upload Button. Now choose the plugin zip file that you just downloaded from WordPress plugins directory & activate it.
- Install plugin via FTP:- In this method first you need to download plugin zip file from WordPress plugins directory. After this open your FTP manager and Go to > wp-content/plugins folder. Here you need to upload extracted version of Events Shortcodes And Templates addon(remember do not upload zip file directly at here). After this you can activate plugin from wp-admin > plugins page.
Remember this is a design addon. It will only work if you first install “The Events Calendar (by MODERN TRIBE)” plugin.
What is plugin shortcode❔
[events-calendar-templates category=”all” template=”default” style=”style-1″ date_format=”default” start_date=”” end_date=”” limit=”10″ order=”ASC” hide-venue=”no” time=”future” socialshare=”no”]
‘all’ or ‘cat-slug’
‘default’ (01 January 2019)
‘MD,Y’ (Jan 01, 2019)
‘MD,Y’ (January 01, 2019)
‘DM’ (01 Jan)
‘DML’ (01 Jan Monday)
‘DF’ (01 January)
‘MD’ (Jan 01)
‘FD’ (January 01)
‘MD,YT’ (Jan 01, 2019 8:00am-5:00pm)
‘full’ (01 January 2019 8:00am-5:00pm)
- start_date & end_date:-
‘YY-MM-DD’ (show events in between a date interval)
’10’ (number of events to show)
‘future’ (show future events)
‘past’ (show past events)
Can I use this inside Elementor or Gutenberg editor❔
Yes, this addon is compatible with Gutenberg editor. You can add it easily via searching “Events Calendar Shortcode” block.
Also you can add it inside your elementor page via searching this inside elementor widgets.
Why & How to purchase PRO version❔
Pro version will provide you extra design features and events layouts:- Grid, Masonry, Carousel, Slider, Accordion etc.
You can purchase pro version easily from codecanyon by following this link:- 🛒 Buy Pro Version
We are elite author on envato with 10,000+ premium customers, you are in safe hands, we continuously work on pro plugin new features updates and bug fixes.
Can I check demo before upgrading to PRO❔
Please check our demo website:-
Here you will find our all premium designs and layouts provided by premium addon. You can also contact us at https://coolplugins.net/contact-plugin-support/ for any pre-sale query.
Will this plugin comply with GDPR❔
Yes, our plugin does not save any data from your website visitors.
Also we never save any data from plugin user without his permission. We provide a feedback form on plugin deactivation request where user can share his feedback and email with us or he can skip this, it totally depends on user.
Do you provide addon customization services❔
We fix plugin issues and minor styles without any extra cost. You can share you feedback via at here – https://coolplugins.net/contact-plugin-support/
But if you want to customize styles and code according to your own requirements then you can hire our developer. Project cost and timeline depends on type of customization, just email us with full details.