WordPress 3.7.1 has been released, and 11 known bugs have been fixed. The main fixes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where pictures containing explanatory text appeared chaotic in the visual editor
- Allow some websites running on very old or poorly configured servers to continue to get updated information from WordPress.org
- Avoid fatal errors caused by certain plugins due to premature calling of certain WordPress functions
- Fixed the hierarchical sorting of get_pages(), wp_list_categories() and in_category() caused by null values
- Fixed some warning messages when searching for WordPress installed in certain environments
You can automatically update to WordPress 3.7.1 in the background.